Who is the
The DreamingOutLoud Technique for?
Once you know your purpose & your gifts, no one can take that away from you or make you feel like less than. When you know your worth, you're unstoppable.
An actor with years of training, tons of credits & still collecting and still play stereotypical roles with no depth?
Here's a secret:
every other single job in the world pays employees more money each year as they gain experience or employees will leave.
Acting is the only profession I know of where people do the same exact job, the same exact way for their entire careers while making the same amount of money or wrestle with being constantly unemployed.
1. Find work that has meaning for you & creates stable income by learning your unique gifts as an artist.
2. Learn your for major emotional chords that make you uniquely qualified to play a host of characters who look nothing like you, but their souls resonate with your life journey.
2. Find an agent/manager who is as gifted at their craft of representing you as you are at the craft of storytelling/acting.
3. How to use your EMOTIONAL TYPE to create a unique personal brand that broadens the scope and depth of the roles you're offered and learn to create these roles or option scripts with roles that fit you soul's journey and move your career to the next level.
The writer working a day job watching your peers get published, join TV show writing teams, go on book tours, premiere at Sundance while you work the day job you thought would give you security, but really it's just blocking your dreams & exhausting your spirit.
Here's the skinny: writers block is fear in drag. The block is an emotional one because you are not in line with your purpose, your life mission, that's where the richest, most profound storytelling lives -- in the stories your soul already knows.
SIGNUP TO LEARN HOW
1. Figure Out Your four major emotional chords (the life lessons you were put here to get right this time)
These are the keys to learning your purpose and the key emotional and psychological issues you're an expert at exploring as you create character & story in line with your recurring emotional chords.
2. Find the money and the time to support your writing
3. Move past WritersBlock (fear in drag) & having too many irons in the fire to accomplish your goal
A mid-life genius bored with your job, disillusioned by the promise that money would make everything alright, worried that there are more years behind you than in front of you & you've barely scratched the surface of your dreams?
You wouldn't want more unless you were actually put here to do more bec nothing good comes out of your comfort zone.
SIGNUP TO LEARN HOW TO
1. Find work that has meaning for you & creates stable income
2. Because once you know your purpose, saying 'no' to things that no longer serve you is easy.
3. Cut the fat & work smarter, not harder so that pursuing your dream becomes do-able even with all of your other obligations (family, day job, etc)