- You can join us from anywhere in the world! This class will take place online.
- From OnCamera Technique
- How to Sign with an Agent Who Sends You Out
- How to Put Together Your Full Actor's Arsenal from marketing, branding, to emotional and physical type branding.
- How to develop and maintain business relationships (CDs, Directors, Managers, Agents)
- How to incorporate and basically how to make a living doing what you love and all the secrets to actually being happy while you do it.
ThDreamingOutLoud Emotional Type Technique: What's Your Emotional Type & How Can It Double Your Auditions?
12 Step How to Write a Solo Show
12 Step Finish Your Damn Script
This class is ideal for ScreenWriters or Playwrights who know they want to produce their own work down the road.
Step 1: Creating a Writer Process
Step 2: Organizing Your Time
Step 3: Structure: The Before & After
Step 4. Templates & Formats
Step 5. Great Writers Read Great Writers
Step 6: Write Into It
Step 7. The Art of Listening in the Silence
Step 8. The Psychology of the Character
Step 9. What is the Story You Want to Tell?
Step 10: Let's Go Deep into the Outline
Step 11. The Roshamon Technique
Step 12. The Business of Writing
How to Be a Working TV Actor
All classes are $697 and there are installment plans available. Each class is designed to be taken over a 12 Week (or 3 month period with weekly lessons emailed directly to your inbox). Once a month, there will be live office hours with April or Hilary to ask questions, get feedback on the work.
When you pay full price, you get a complimentary private coaching session with Hilary or April ($500 value).
Installment plans include tax + a finance charge
- What's your Emotional Type & How Can it Double Your Auditions ($499 value)
- Get UnStuck: Move into Film/TV ($399 value)
- Get on the Path to Pilot Season
- The Actor & the Business Crash Course ($400 value)
- How to Be a MotherF*cking Actor This Pilot Season