Growth takes time and planning and when you focus on growth instead of getting it all done at once, you begin to run the marathon of your career instead of just the sprint.
II recently started coaching with Dallas Travers and while the first payment was scary and the amount of work daunting, I took the step and I've never looked back. Here's why: she saved me 10 years of work.
What she taught me about structuring my business was an easy, step-by-step process that immediately gave me some traction. I logged into a class online and was able to take bite-sized portions for myself and do that homework. Then when I finished one lesson, I posted it in the private class group on FB and asked for feedback from Dallas and my classmates. I love this because I learned so much by watching other folks course correct and Dallas would also give you notes in real time right within the group.
I gained so much working this way and while 1:1 with her is great, learning in a small determined, dedicated group was so much more profitable. I followed her steps to brand my emotional type technique and within the first week of coaching, I made $20K.
You heard me. $20K...that's profit.
So, why are you telling me this April?
1. Because I want you to look at the dreams you have and fine-tune them. Get them specific, get the actions steps specific.
2. Hiring a coach to help me learn in one week something I couldn't figure out in 15 years was the single most profitable thing I've ever done in my career.
3. I want you to see the value your time because your time is money. The time you spend trying to figure something out is the time you could have paid someone to give you a step-by-step plan to get the shit done.
- What's your biggest dream?
- One year from today, what would you like to celebrating?
- How would that make you feel?
- What's currently working for you in your career?
- What external obstacles are you facing?
I'd love for you to write about these things this week...you don't have to solve them, just get some traction on them by looking at them on paper right in front of you.
This week will help you create a story board for your dreams. We are going to create a storyboard to help you grow into your dreams. Growth takes time and planning and when you focus on growth instead of getting it all done at once, you begin to run the marathon of your career instead of just the sprint. Growth allows you to assess where you're going, what you'd doing, what you're learning as you go along. So you can build on your lessons, because you're being intentional and strategic in mapping out the course of your growth which ultimately will get you to manifesting your wildest dreams.
But in order for that to happen, you got grow into them first.
Once this homework is done, I'll hit you back next week with the next steps...ready? set? go...
Ready to learn more about growing into your dreams? SignUp for a complimentary Discovery Session by October 31, 2019 and we'll help you create a foundation that you can build upon and get results right now.