Photo by Debra Lopez
So, let's take it back a moment to those a few of those top 10 actor problems we discussed a week ago and let's look at how the Emotional Type clases addresses each of those issues:
**1. Getting a KickAss Agent Who Sends Me on Tons of Auditions**
If you know what you play, then you know what you can book and you know what you have to sell.
That makes it easier for the agent/manager/casting director to get your auditions. It's less brain work for them if they know, okay, she can play "the humble freedom fighter" because I have about 20 characters that fit that emotional chord that I need to cast.
Plus, an actor with a wider range (meaning not just dependent on how they look, but also what they can handle emotionally) means they can be seen for lots of different roles from men, to women, to different races and age groups because it's their emotional type that I'm casting.
To agents/managers and casting directors, having many options means more business which means more opportunities for you to book work and make you, the manager and the agent money because all of you will be collecting a check each time your episode airs.
**2. Booking a speaking role with depth & range**
If you're going out for more roles, then you're going to have more opportunities to book a role.
But if you're only going out once a month or twice every pilot season, the odds are really against you because
**1. You're not getting seen enough for anyone to remember you**
**2. You have no place to continually show directors, producers and casting directors what you're capable of**
**3. You don't have enough opportunities to practice your audition technique to really get good at it....**
IF YOU KNOW YOUR 4 MAJOR EMOTIONAL TYPES, you're able to create work that fits you like a glove by choosing audition material for your reel based on your types_
- You're then able to create a website that sells one continuous message about what you sell as an artist according to this type s and give the industry a place to learn about your work.
- All of the branding, getting your face out there, selling your gifts as an artist all flow from the emotional typeS.
And all of that power is at your fingertips.
You then guide the direction of your career....
See how that works?
In both Brittany and Mandy's stories from our last two emails, you learned how to actresses with zero Tv and Film credits, learned their emotional types, packaged them and used that branding too book work, get signed by agents, create reels and create their own work.
They were new to the industry just like you. The only thing that separates you from them is a business plan guided by your emotional chords.
To that end, for the first time ever I'm making it possible for folks to take advantage of the Emotional Type Exercises in affordable private coaching & a webinar format.
In both formats, you'll learn the following:
- We'll use this time together to figure our your four major chords
- Create a free website and branding for your press materials and create both an online press kit a and a hardcopy presskit to send to agents/managers to get meetings
- pull together content for your reel, costuming and coaching and be prepared to shoot it at the end of the 10 weeks
- Put a business plan in place to target agents/managers and pitch your emotional type to them
- Then target casting directors to get them see you for roles based on your emotional type to open their eyes to the full range of your talents...something that's not happening now because, you're only going out for black girl #4 based on how you look.
See how that works!
Most of my clients learned this stuff from me in private coaching which at $425/hour gets pretty pricey.
So, I've created **The Emotional Type MasterMind Group** which is essentially 10 weeks of small group private coaching of 2-4 people.
You'll get the 4 week Emotional Type webinar prior to the start of class to start working through your homework and then we'll start meeting as a group saturdays in January.
The Emotional Type MasterMind is available for as little as $425 per month.
Due to popular demand, we've started a second group so there are now 3 spots open.
**Can't afford the Emotional Type MasterMind?**
Then you can buy the **4 Week Emotional Type webinar** as a stand alone class and work at your own pace for as little as $174 per month now!
So what's this year going to look like for you?
- Another year of complaining that you never get seen for TV & Film because you don't have an agent or manager?
- Another year of going in for one line parts that you never get because they don't make use of your full emotional range
- Walking into TV & Film auditions thinking you're prepared and then feeling the audition go flat because you're not working from your deepest emotional chords?
**- Will 2018 be the year you turn it around?**
**- The year you finally get on top of these emotional chords **
**- Start the year with a clear picture of your brand & the next 10 steps you need to take to get signed, start going out on twice as many auditions and finally booking that TV/Film role?**
What's it going to be?
POWERFUL, CONFIDENT AUDITIONING AND BOOKING THE JOB
Let's. Do. This.
Love, Light & Power,
April & TheDreamUnLocked Team
**P.S. These prices disappear in 6 days unless the classes fill up first.**
P.P.S. Click HERE to buy the Emotional Type Class before it's too late!
April Yvette Thompson